What is Included?
- Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner (Shower Before/After)
- Hair Dryer
You float in an epsom salt solution that is heated to body temperature within a giant isolation tank chamber. It is designed for total relaxation and creates a stress free environment to ease your mind.
Due Care: Each guest is advised to use available safety features, such as grab bars & textured flooring. We ask that each client take precautions against wet or slippery floors to avoid slips, trips or falls. Surfaces are wet as they are cleaned between each session.
Filtration Process: Begins when guests leave their float cabin. The water is sanitized through, 4 cycles of treatment: #1/primary particle filter, #2/ozone, #3/UV filtration, #4/1-micron filter. Total time to complete filtration process is within 20 minutes between each float session.
I understand I will not use the flotation cabin if…
- I have not showered thoroughly in lukewarm water (only) & still have oils, creams, or makeup on my body or in my hair.
- I have had any type of hair color/treatment within the past 2 weeks.
- I have shaved, or waxed an area of my body within the same day as my floating session (recommended wait time is 24 hours).
- I have received a tattoo within the past 4-6 months.
- I am in the first trimester of my pregnancy.
- I am under the influence of alcohol or dugs.
- I have a communicable or infectious skin condition, disorder, diseases or open sores.
- I am diabetic, unless it is under medical control.
- I am experiencing any genital episode of communicable disease or a heavy menstrual period.
- I have kidney disease or any involuntary release of bodily fluids of any kind.
- I have any medical history for which I have not received my Dr.’s permission to use the float cabins.
It is our policy to refuse service to any guests who cannot abide the following considerations that help ensure an amazing experience for all guests. Violation of any of these rules that results in contamination of the float cabin water may result in a salt replacement fee of up to $1,000.